The Dunlap Recreation Association (Dunlap Rec.) is a community based youth sports organization in Dunlap, IL whose mission is to provide boys and girls ages 5-15 the value of sportsmanship and teamwork thru both competitive and recreational baseball, softball, basketball, and lacrosse. The DRA is organized by volunteers and is completely funded by fees, donations, concessions and sponsorships.
Our address is:
Dunlap Recreation Association
P.O. Box 127
Dunlap, IL 61525
Please take some time to browse our website. You will find helpful information about our programs as well as FAQ pages for each sport. We also ask that you please "LIKE" the Dunlap Rec. Association on Facebook. This is a great way to stay informed!
The Dunlap Recreation Association invites youth baseball players residing in the Dunlap School District to tryout for 2020 Dunlap Travel Baseball.
• Tryouts will be held at North Park in Dunlap on Saturday, August 10 (8u-10u) and Sunday, August 11 (11u-14u). Times to be announced.
• Maroon teams will be formed for 8u through 14u.
• Gold teams will be formed where participation will support a full roster and coaching staff.
• The Travel season runs from April until early July (scheduling done at coach’s discretion).
• Teams will play in 5 or 6 weekend tournaments as well as weekday games. Approximately 30-50 games.
• Majority of games are played in nearby communities. Teams may travel out of town for one or two weekend tournaments (scheduled after feedback from parents).
• Coaches may schedule winter workouts, but they will not interfere with other DRA sports.
• Dunlap Travel Baseball’s goal is to create a fun and competitive environment that prepares our district’s players for success at the middle and high school levels.
Additional registration information will be updated at dunlaprec.com by mid-July. Email email@example.com with questions.
To help you along, we've created a page with some of the frequently asked questions along with a link to our new platform's (Sports Engine) extremely helpful "Help Center".